Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wanted to wish a merry Christmas to everyone out in the web world. I hope that you were good this year and Santa brought you everything you asked for. Santa brought me tons of new kitchen gadgets including an Epicurean cutting board (love it, thanks to the recommendation from Chef  Gustaeu at At the Pass), an enamled, cast iron dutch oven, my favorite BBQ book, a spice grinder, and an awesome temperature gauge for my smoker that monitors both the fire and the meat. Now I need to talk to him about some new pans and a new chef's knife...

I did a ton of cooking the past couple days, including a few things from the Live to Cook so hopefully I'll have some new posts up soon. Come back soon to see what I made and how it turned out. I hope you ate as well as we did!

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    You won my Harlem Globetrotter's giveaway. Can you please send me your address again? LOL. I should keep it stored away. classychaos at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please keep the comments clean