Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ohio Authority Food & Drink / At Home with Michael Symon

In case you haven't seen it yet, this blog was featured in an article in Ohio Authority. You can read it here: At Home with Symon: Blogger Dave Whittaker lives to cook - at home.


I was shocked when Ohio Authority, Ohio's Premier Online Magazine, contacted me for an interview and I am really happy how the article came out. I have been humbled by the positive response and following this blog has received since I started it almost 2 months ago. Thank you for reading!

As you've probably noticed, I've decided to expand the blog beyond just recipes from Live to Cook. I definitely still plan to complete the entire book, but I will continue to post about other good dishes I cook, interesting restaurants I visit, reviews of food & kitchen products, good food deals I find, and who knows what else. So please keep coming back to see what's new. Add my blog to your RSS reader, subscribe to updates via email (on the right side of this page), or follow me on Twitter if you really want to stalk me :)

Happy eating.

UPDATE: Some friends brought us a slab tonight and they were some of the best ribs I've ever had. Great flavor and tender but not so tender that they fall completely off the bone when you take a bite. I like to have to gnaw a little bit :) Also wanted to mention that I told my brother in-law, who lives in Akron, about Old Carolina on Tuesday and he went 4 times between Wednesday & Friday; I think that means he likes it too.

2 comments:

Please keep the comments clean